Thursday, April 12, 2012

Resourceful Anti Hunters

In the UK and globally, there are some very well organised anti-hunting groups. We have to acknowledge them, even if our beliefs are fundamentally and diametrically opposed to theirs. I believe in my right to (and back my ability to) harvest my own food. Natural game meat is not only tastier, but healthier than stuff served up on a styrofoam tray wrapped in plastic. I enjoy the hunt. I respect my quarry, as do the majority of hunters. Certainly, there will always be an element that spoil the image of the majority, but that works both ways. Antis who do stupid things that put themselves in danger fit into exactly the same bracket as idiots who mix firearms with alcohol.

Back to the thrust of this post. Read this to get an understanding of what potentially we in NZ could face in the next wee while. It pays to know what's out there.

Thanks Guy for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment