Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Boaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! (Part II)

Tim and Andrew took up Shanks's generous offer to partake in a King Country boar hunt. Given that I was away from the country I missed out, but I'm not jealous - honest! I'll get there sooner or later.

But the boys... well rthey scored big time, check out these hawgs! (Photos courtesy of either Andy, Tim or Shanks)









This photo is meant to depict Tim's big boar running off even though he was already dead. It seems that he just didn't know that you can't live without a heart, liver or decent chassis. I mean from what I got told it was busted up to all hell, so doing a runner tells me that they are as mean and adrenalin filled as I've been told.

And for the record, Tim deserved to get a big one beacuse he's put in lots of leg work this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment