Thursday, August 27, 2009

Qantas II

Ok ok I'm the first to admit that the mainline Qantas brand has departed, and their position in NZ domestic market travel back-filled by their no frills brand Jet Star. Just to allay any thoughts that it was only I harbouring feelings of Qantas paranoia, I submit the following. Because I'm not paranoid. Am I? Maybe I am. They might be after me.

Tuesday afternoon saw me sitting in a court appointed mediation. I'm legally bound to not say more on that; BUT our legal counsel filled in one of the breaks where mediator runs from one room to the other, (obtaining and crystalising the views and wants of each of the protagonists) with an interesting story about his travel day from hell, courtesy of.... Qantas! It started something like this.

"We sat in the plane on the ground for over 30 minutes before the captain came on, explaining that there was ice on the wings..."

Look, if you're an avid follower of Snuffit Ramblings then you know the rest. If not then this here's where you can find out more http://snuffitramblings.blogspot.com/2009/06/frkin-qantas.html

We may even have been on the same plane. But I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment