Friday, August 21, 2009

The Plan




This is Andrew (depicted by Andy Warhol. Cool eh?):




















Andrew is funny. Here's why: we are going on a pheasant hunt tomorrow, and based on events from last time (phezzies escaping out in front) I suggested that we make a plan to block the exits accordingly. So I laminated topo aerial photos of the terrain.

So then Andrew (remember, he's funny) emails a diagram depicting his plan:




That label says "Hunt Here".

One day when I'm so much older and crustier I'm going to look back at this humour and .....






shoot myself. Oh, the humanity.

2 comments:

  1. And we pretty much did it too... LOTS of walking!! Was a great day out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a great day. That pheasant plucked brilliantly without a single skin-tear.

    ReplyDelete