Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Honey Trap

Now I'm not a suspicious person ('pullease!' I hear you say) and I don't hold with conspiracy theories. Useful traits as it is very clear to me that if you are a fat balding old and ugly Cabinet Minister, and a younger ok looking (if you're into that sort of thing - I like Italians) Asian bird who happens to be an activist for the opposition starts propositioning you and you then end up entangled in a messy nasty career ending fracas - well you've been set up in the classic honey trap. Many far more auspicious characters through the annals of history have been taken down in this way and with far more at stake too. Apart from sending a 'team' of 'researchers' to Aus to dig dirt on Mr. Key, this is about as low and dirty as the opposition can get. Sums them up perfectly actually. Sleaze driven social engineers.

Fuck off Goff, everyone is laughing at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment